Answer
KMeleana
what do you use to take off your eye makeup?

I take my eye make up first with an eye makeup remover and then wash my face when I shower (including my eye area again)...it never fails I still always have left over eyeliner/mascara. Would love to hear what you all use. Thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
kimmi1115
Answered

I use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes.  The ones I use remove eye makeup and face makeup.  They pretty much remove all traces of makeup for me, but I still wash my face afterwards.

lylysa
Answered

I've run a range in terms of what I've used, for drug store brands, the liquid, dual phase oil free remover from Neutrogena works well, I'm also a fan of Almay's make up remover pads, they come about 80 to a jar and in two formulas, oil free for regular eye make up and moisturizing for waterproof or longwearing (even works to take off lip stains or long wear lip products).

For the more expensive cleansers, Koh Gen Do's Cleansing Spa Water is amazing, super gentle, nonirritating and removes everything, even my waterproof stuff without me having to wipe again and again.

runy
Answered

I too use Neutrogena make up wipes, then I use an eye-safe face wash like Korres Milk Protein 3 in 1 cleanser, and then sometimes I'll wipe down again with a cotton swab and warm water to get the excess.

Other days, for heavy eye makeup, I use Lancome Bi Facial.  It's very gentle and works pretty well by itself.  But it's expensive!  A little goes a long way though!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 27 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • runy
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • poemelyric
    • marinaanne147
    • aviscardi
    • kimmi1115
    • jennypenny1995