Answer
makeupobesessed
Accepted Solution
urban decay naked 1

Okay, so I broke down and bought the original naked palette.  i love it already, but I am wondering if anyone out there who is more seasoned can give me some color combos to try.  Everyone on here seems to be talking about Naked 2 and it isnt available right now...but i couldnt wait.  I'll get it later when there isnt as much demand for it...

I will try any color combos:  for work, for going out, smokey eye-whatever!  You guys tell me please!  Thank you everyone!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
waterbaby1981
Answered

Some of my go to looks with the naked palette use virgin or sin as a highlight color.  If you don't have the UD Potion Primers, you should try them too!  Sin looks good alone or under most eyeshadows, as does Eden.  For the record, I have porcelain fair skin, so these may look a little different depending on skin tone.  Some looks I like:

1.  Neutral (can be with a pop of color such as eyeliner)

Naked on lid

Sin and Sidecar in crease

Virgin to highlight

Buck on outer corners

UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Flipside or Electric

2.  Darker Neutral

Buck on lid

Darkhorse or Smog in outer corners (whichever color you used in the outer corner, darker color generally better, use the other color in crease.  Light hand with darker colors though!)

Sin to highlight

3.  Color

Darkhorse in outer corners

Toasted on lid

Hustle in crease

Sin to highlight

(this looks especially good with a gray eyeliner like UD 24/7 in Uzi)

4. Smoky!

This one is really tricky to pull off but looks really good if you can do it.

Gunmetal on lid

Creep on outer corners (or you can use a black shadow if you have one for outer corners)

Creep you can also smudge right into your lashline

Sin or Virgin to highlight

Perversion or Zero for eyeliner

5.  Another type of neutral

Halfbaked on lid

Smog in outer corners

Buck in crease

Sin to highlight

The beauty of the UD palettes though is that you can mix and match to your heart's content and I'm sure others on here probably have more ideas!  I hope this helps.

makeupobesessed
(0) Hearts
Thanks you so much, I printed these and have been using them almost everyday. Any great combos for Naked 2 now?
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • waterbaby1981
    • lexikaye
    • makeupobesessed
    • tballweg