Answer
19blue19
the best eyelash curler out there

What's your girl's favorite eyelash curler? I dont have one and want to know which one I should get

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
anaa
Answered

The best one I have ever used is Shu Uemura...have been using the brand for years and haven't lost a lash yet.  I've tried others but nothing compares.

ChicDabbler
Answered

Well, it kind of depend on what shape/size eyes you have. I started with a Revlon one and was pretty satisfied with it. Right now I'm using Tweezeman because it feels sturdy and have a lot of replacement pads. Shiseido is a super popular one because it have the nook at the ends that gets the corner lashes, but for some reason it always make my eyes water.

If you'd like to see what's the difference between different curlers, I did a comparison of the ones Sephora carries here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Eyelash-Curler-Comparison/qaq-p/340099

beautylovingirl
Answered

I love Shiseido's as well. I don't have to curl my lashes because they are already curled but I have a friend with the straightest lashes and it does an amazing job on hers. Hope this helps!

elnxio
Answered

Shiseido's curler; the best for my asian eyes :smileywink:

shelbaq
Answered
(0) Hearts

Shu Uemura, hands down!

SportyGirly125
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sonia Kashuk travel eyelash curler and Shu Uemura

FayeCouturexo
Answered
(0) Hearts

the elf one is great and its very affodable! But the shiseido one is amazing as well! :smileyvery-happy:

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • anaa
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • 19blue19
    • FayeCouturexo
    • elnxio
    • SportyGirly125
    • shelbaq