Answer
Deee
naked 1 & 2 looks!!

so i thought it'd be a good thread to start for anyone who has both naked palettes, what their favorite looks using both are! one that i really like is YDK (2) on lid, Naked (1) to buf out the crease, Buck (1) to darken the crease, snakebite(2) for the outer v, Blackout (2) for top liner, and Darkhorse (1) for lower lashline liner and then foxy (2) as a highlighter with virgin (1) in the inner corner. i also really like for a more natural look sin (1) on the lid, tease (2) in the crease and snakebite (2) in the outer v and lower lash line with foxy (2) again as the highlight. what is everyone else's favorite combos???

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
prettyinpa
Answered
[ Edited ]

Here's my favorite looks using NAKED 2:

Chopper on lid, Snakebite in crease, Foxy highlight.

Other combos I love:

Bootycall on lid, Snakebite in crease, Foxy highlight.

Verve on lid, Pistol in crease, Bootycall highlight.

Chopper on lid, Busted in crease, Foxy in inner eye corner. You can highlight with Foxy or not.

Chopper on lid, Snakebite in crease, Foxy highlight.

Half baked on lid, Snakebite or Busted in crease, Bootycall Highlight.

You can also use Bootycall as an inner corner color, especially if you are using the darker shades on lid/crease. 
I don't use the Blackout, really dark shadows make me look washed out as I am pale, but if you had a darker skintone, I think this could be used very effectively as a liner or outer corner for a smokey eye look.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • pinkforlife15
    • Deee