Answer
brookie673
mini mascaras

I'm curious:

Am I the only one who prefers deluxe-sample size mini mascaras to full size ones?

To see what I'm talking about, look at the Give Me Some Lash deluxe mascara sampler set. It has six samples of Sephora's best selling mascaras, plus a lash enhancer sample!

Since it was $30, when I ordered it I also got a sample of YSL's volume effet faux cils mascara (free with a $25 purchase at the time with the promo code). So I had seven mascara samples!

Later, yet again I went through the promo-code-free-sample-with-25-dollar-order ordeal, only this time I got a Sephora brand sample set: a tinted moisturizer sample, two mini mono eyeshadows, and two mini Sephora mascaras. So, now I have NINE mini mascaras, and ZERO full size ones (all my full sizes had expired). And I like every mascara a lot. It's fun looking at all the choices I have in the morning and saying, "Do I want lots of volume, a natural look, or awesome length?"

I actually prefer the minis to the full sizes. I can try some of the best mascaras, without as big of a commitment, and I probably won't be left with extra product when it expires. Even if I am, so what? It's a sample, not a $30 full size mascara. Same brush, same formula, less product, less commitment, less spending. I love it :smileyvery-happy: I may just get the samples from now on and never worry about paying for a full size mascara!

Am I the only one who feels this way? :smileyhappy: Feel free to call me crazy, it's fine xD

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
makeuplover9339
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've never even had a mini mascara lol! They sound like a good idea, but wouldn't your selection be limited if you never bought full size? Most mascaras don't have a mini version (I think haha)

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • chewcifer
    • 6aad0801
    • ran8
    • pandapple6
    • brookie673
    • makeuplover9339