Answer
GoergiaY
lash growth serum
(0) Hearts

Ive seen a many new lash growth serums hit the market recently. What should I know about them, so that I pick the best product for me? What is the active ingredient in them? Is packaging required to list the amount of this ingredient.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
plbevan
Answered

Try a smidge of olive oil. People comment on my lashes, my mom used it and so do I.......I'm 66 years old and my eyes are always complimented.  Good luck.

oliviabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

@GoergiaY, There’s a Lash Enhancer guide on our website to help you compare the different treatments currently available. Click on the pictures to pull up each individual product page including full ingredient lists.

XO,
Olivia
sephorable
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use "LILASH", which is not sold at Sephora.  The results are amazing!  People are frequently asking me if I have eyelash extensions. 

schristensen
Answered
(0) Hearts

Seeing your question reminded me of an episode of Anna & Kristina on television. Not sure if you've heard about the duo or not. Anyways, they did a test with a few other people on lash growth and from the variety of products they tested Latisse by Allergan was a clear winner for them with good results. If you google it and find their blog you can see the produts they tested with and what kind of results they all had.

btymgr
Answered
(0) Hearts

PTR lashes to die for!! There is a night Serum and day mascara.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • GoergiaY
    • btymgr
    • schristensen
    • sephorable
    • plbevan