Answer
loveallmakeup
lancome vs loreal mascara

Hello. From what I hear, loreal and lancome are basically the same thing. I want a good mascara that doesn't flake. My loreal volumious million lashes flakes after a few hours and I don't like to use waterproof either since it is a pain to take off. Is there any loreal mascara that doesn't flake off or should i just ignore the price difference and get lancome? If anyone has any other drugstore or high end mascara that they like, I am open to any suggestions just tell me why you like it. Thx

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've had no flaking problem with Estee Lauder or Clinique mascara. Also, when mascaras get old and dry, they also flakes, so if a formula that works for you suddenly flakes after a couple of month, you might want to replace it.

catherineu2
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've tried Lancome mascara and found it to flake and smudge half way through my day.  I've tried quite a few mascaras but I actually found that Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express mascara (non-waterproof) works amazing!  I find it doesn't smudge or flake and is a REALLY good price.  It works way better than any of the more expensive brands so I would try it first before you spend more money.  Your lashes might be different than mine but hopefully you like it as much as I do.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • loveallmakeup
    • catherineu2