Answer
lancome vs loreal mascara

Hello. From what I hear, loreal and lancome are basically the same thing. I want a good mascara that doesn't flake. My loreal volumious million lashes flakes after a few hours and I don't like to use waterproof either since it is a pain to take off. Is there any loreal mascara that doesn't flake off or should i just ignore the price difference and get lancome? If anyone has any other drugstore or high end mascara that they like, I am open to any suggestions just tell me why you like it. Thx

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've tried Lancome mascara and found it to flake and smudge half way through my day.  I've tried quite a few mascaras but I actually found that Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express mascara (non-waterproof) works amazing!  I find it doesn't smudge or flake and is a REALLY good price.  It works way better than any of the more expensive brands so I would try it first before you spend more money.  Your lashes might be different than mine but hopefully you like it as much as I do.

Answered
(0) Hearts

I've had no flaking problem with Estee Lauder or Clinique mascara. Also, when mascaras get old and dry, they also flakes, so if a formula that works for you suddenly flakes after a couple of month, you might want to replace it.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation