Answer
juicie4jen
Accepted Solution
hi again!!!

ok i just gotta ask...is glitter makeup (glitter eyeliner on lid of eyes) out of style/outdated?? Like no longer in fashion or trend? i ask because yesterday i went to a shoot and the MUA there while taking off my makeup so she can do my makeup for the photoshoot said "oh you have/put glitter eyeliner/shadow?" and i said ya! and i asked why, is glitter like so 80's etc..not "in" anymore and she said yea, it's kind o tacky or whatever!

um but it's weird, cuz when i do wear my sephora silver glitter eyeliner right on top of my eyeliner on my eyelids, i get compliments everywhere i go!! (from females of course); like even at the drive-thru windows, at the mall, etc...women just say how pretty the glitter is or that they like my glitter eyes! but after hearing that MUA say that to me..idk; i like my eyes when i put glitter on them

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
garnett
Answered
[ Edited ]

Maybe she doesn't like to remove glitter makeup because it takes a little more work! LOL

I think shimmer and glitter are always around but there are trends that change all the time.  It doesn't sound like you walk around covered  in fairy dust so I agree with nebel and kissenmakeup-if you love it, rock it!

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 18 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • poemelyric
    • beautytester
    • beautylovingirl
    • garnett
    • starletta8
    • bananachoox3
    • nebel