Answer
katieclare
gluten free makeup?
I am looking for gluten free mascara and eyeliner. I was recently diagnosed with celiac's disease and my doc said to throw out all my cosmetics and start over. Any suggestions?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Tarte High Definition Eyes is a deluxe kit of Tarte's EmphasEYES Eye Liner and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara.  Both the eyeliner and the mascara are gluten-free and you can find this set at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P257802&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

lamper4life
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've had celiac for 14 years! I know how hard and frustrating it can be to find gf makeup. I recently contacted several drug-store companies and I learned that all E.L.F. products are gluten free, and CoverGirl doesn't use gluten but cannot guarantee that the fragrances they use are not wheat-derived. As long as you stick with their fragrance-free products, you should be fine. :smileyhappy:

I LOVE Make Up For Ever's smoky extravagant mascara, and it is gluten free. I also use Almay liner (crayon and liquid) and those are gf as well.upload_293774409819324010.jpg

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katieclare
    • lamper4life
Photos1
  • upload_293774409819324010.jpg