Answer
nanobear18
eyeshadow picks for me? please help!?
(0) Hearts

ok, so i know i havn't posted in like...a long time. but jr high is hard! some of my teachers give a lot of homework (cough, cough, english) and we've had a bit of a sancdal at school (i was in the corner of the local news! ahh!) you might have heard on the news, probaly not. i'm not involved, but kids are going crazy. but anyway, i know i always talk about eyeliner. guess what? i only wear eyeshadow now. i have hooded lids, and mascara makes me look like i have liner on...so why wear it? anyway, just wanted to know your picks for  super pale (think michelle phan) girl with frekles( :smileysad: ) and blue eyes. i want a nateraul look. i'm planning on putting naked on my christmas list, so dn't reccomend it. any drugstore picks would be nice, but i'm open to high-end.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
ry22
Answered
(0) Hearts

I don't know if they still sell it, but 2 years ago I bought a Covergirl eyeshadow triple twith a perfect crease color and highlight, as well as a base. The colors are natural, but they do have some shimmer.

Also, I love the Covergirl Exact Eyelights in blue eyes. It's not exactly natural, but it's good for special occasions. Also, the brush is great with other Covergirl eyeshadows, like what I mention above.

The Naked Pallette is a good choice. I'm a big fan.

The Blockbuster has a lot of natual eyeshadows, if you're interested in something like that.

Laura Mericer's Book of Nudes looks nice, but I haven't tried.

If you go to the Sephora home and click See All Pallettes, you will probably find something you like

pigglywiggly
Answered
(0) Hearts

If you want an eyeshadow plaette, Smashbox Photo Op Eye Enhancing Palette - Blue Eyes might be a potential choice. Looking at the colors, they look like all neutral color.   NYX has a Nude on Nude which looks similar to UD naked. BH Cosmetics has an 88 Neutral Palette, which is more netural colors than you will every need in a lifetime. Too Faced has the Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection and theBalm debuted their Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette. Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette has 8 earth-tones colors for $4.99. Even though it does have greys and grays, you do get some neutral colors in there and the color payout is great. 

I hope that homework load (esp. English) has lessen. 

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • nanobear18
    • ry22
    • pigglywiggly