Answer
beccabooters
eyeliner that stays put

I am a bartender at a night club on the weekends so for the 6 hours I'm at work I'm constantly dancing and moving around.. which definately means I'm super sweaty. My biggest problem with that is by 11pm I have raccoon eyes and still have 4 hours left of my shift!!! I need an eyeliner that is going to stay exactly where I put it until I take it off, I want to look the same when I leave work as I did when I walked in the door. Any suggestions for the perfect eyeliner for the job?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
luvmygloss99
Answered

I've tried a ton of different eyeliners to find what stays on best through the day and night for working late hours and have found a few different choices that don't smear or wear off, and are okay to line the water line with on your eyes as well!

Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes

Clinique Brush On Cream Liner

Urban Decay 24-7 Glide On Eye Liner

Buxom Insider Eyeliner

All of these liners are super easy to use and have great long last ability as well as a lot of pigment to stand out. My favorite for lining the water line is the Clinique Brush on Cream Liner as it doesn't smear and dries on realy well. You can also try using a makeup setting spray like the Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray which is great for keeping face makeup as well as liners staying on.  I hope this helps! ♥

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • luvmygloss99
    • greeneyedgirl107
    • pinkyy13
    • kristiewin
    • 6aad0801
    • beccabooters