Answer
janamae88
drug store eye liners and eye shadows
(0) Hearts

what are some good drug store liquid liners and eye shadows?? i dont normally buy drug store makeup just because but its obviously cheaper so i would like to try some out.. i just dont know what to get

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kimmi1115
Answered

From past experience, there are some good drugstore products out there.  You just need to experiment, and purchase them somewhere that has a return policy, such as Walgreens or CVS.  Here are some eye products that I have had success with:

Revlon 12 Hour Colorstay Quads:   I haven't had one in a while, but I wore the quad in In The Buff all the time in high school, I received many compliments on it.  With a primer, I bet these would be excellent.  From my understanding, they have a new design out now with new shades.  I've not tried them.

revlon1.jpg          revlon2.jpg

Maybelline Eye Studio Quads

For my Senior prom, my Aunt used both high end and drugstore products on me.  For eyeshadow, she used the Green with Envy quad on me (and let me keep it lol).  The texture of the shadows are soft and very blendable, and it had great color payoff.  I believe this line has been expanded as well.  Some of them do have glitter, but I don't remember any major fallout issues.

Maybelline-Eye-Studio-Color-Plush-Silk-Eyeshadow2.jpg

Rimmel Special Eyes Pencil Eyeliner

Another product my aunt used on me.  I still have the pencil, and it is now the size of a Sephora Nano liner, if not a bit smaller lol.  I'm actually wearing it now in the shade Ivy.  They sharpen well and have beautiful color payoff.  For me, they last a long time.

pencil.jpg

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • kimmi1115
    • janamae88
Photos4
  • revlon1.jpg
  • revlon2.jpg
  • Maybelline-Eye-Studio-Color-Plush-Silk-Eyeshadow2.jpg