Answer
19blue19
black or brown?
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ok girls, I have been saving a little and can buy a few things. I want an eyeliner but im not sure what color to get. Black or brown? I only have enough money to buy one or the other. I was looking at the tarte empahaseyes high definition pencil. Also, should i apply it just to the tup,or also to the bottom?Plz help!!

ps i have brown eyes, kinda pale skin, and brown hair!!!!Thx!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
spiritualizes
Answered

well, it moreso depends on 1) what color hair you have and 2) what kinda of look you want to achieve. i happen to be asian and so my hair, and my eyelashes, are really dark. browns look a little unnatural on me unless they're very dark anyways, so i opt for black. plus i believe it's versatile. but if you're blonde/brunette choosing brown may offer you a softer look, especially if you're using a lot of eyeliner, black can seem a bit much. it's really up to you, it depends on if you think black might be look too harsh for you on a daily basis. i've never used emphaseyes by tarte, i've used stila liquid eyeliner pen and then urban decay's 24/7 eyeliner, both black and i like them both(:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • gaiya
    • lylysa
    • spiritualizes
    • sportygirly
    • 19blue19