(0) Hearts

i need an eyeliner that stays dark and on my waterline all day

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
maltipoo66
Answered
(0) Hearts

I really like Kohl's waterproof eyeliner.  I got it in a dark brown and it really stays on all day!  Great price too(:  Hope this helps!

Answers: 8
danamhmm
Answered
[ Edited ]

use a black matte eyeshadow on an angled brush and pat that on your waterline, on top of your eyeliner.

this will set the liner in place.

you can do this for any brand, or any kind of eyeliner pencil you use on your waterline to make it last all day

hope that helps (:

redheadrachel
Answered
(0) Hearts

MUFE Aqua Eyes or UD 24/7

mizsuzyq
Answered
(0) Hearts

stila smudgestick eyeliner pencil.  black is called stingray.  easy to apply, self sharpens, goes on smooth.  for the top lid, urban decays 24/7 is the longest lasting....

avacoco
Answered
(0) Hearts

Everyone keeps talking about adding a primer to get your eyeliner to stay.  I am talking about the waterline on both the upper and lower lids.  I can't put primers there.  Can you please recommend a waterproof eyeliner to be uses on both the upper and lower waterlines that really lasts all day.  I've tried Stila.  Faded within an hour.  Thank you.

sdlitton
Answered
(0) Hearts

What is the best waterproof, smudgeproof, longlasting eyelinter?

wendyomgwar
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use Bobbi Browns gel eyeliner and set it with a matte black powder and an angled brush, I have a really wet water line AND I wear contacts so believe me I know the troubles with eyeliner on the waterline. However I don't think it will stay all day, you  might have to retouch it.

greeneyedgirl107
Answered
(0) Hearts

Jet Set liner by Smashbox.

Buttercupditto
Answered
(0) Hearts

MUFE is a must have! It lasts all day long and hardly ever smudges. Keep in mind that while this is a waterproof liner, you still should apply an eyeshadow primer around the eye area to control oil and sweat on the skin and preventing unwanted "raccoon eyes".

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 10 in conversation
    • danamhmm
    • mizsuzyq
    • redheadrachel
    • lala567
    • Buttercupditto
    • greeneyedgirl107
    • maltipoo66
    • wendyomgwar