Accepted Solution
best liquid eyeliner?

mostly for the cateye look 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
laurabt
Answered

Hi Liliyesteves, I recommend the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.  The felt tip pen applicator is easy to use, and the formula is water-resistant & long lasting. :smileyhappy: -Laura

KVD Tattoo Liner.jpg

Answers: 9
jinxski
Answered

I love Stila's waterproof eyeliner! I can jump into the pool with this applied with no worries. The pen is also very thin - great for a cateye look!swfupload_868073774826694667.jpg

DesertRose0706
Answered

i have the Kat Von D tattoo liner in Trooper and I really love it.  It is easy to use, the tip is very fine, and the color stays put all day with out smudging.  I will correct the mod and point out that the tip is not felt tip, it is actually a very fine brush.  I just double checked mine and it defientely has individuall bristles, not one felt tip.  Hope this helps!

clarks18
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sephora 12HR Liquid Liner.  It's the best I don't stray from it anymore.  It comes in 8-10 different colors.

mrsstory
Answered
(0) Hearts

Another vote for Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner!! 

Apocalyptica
Answered
(0) Hearts

Adding my vote for KVD liner. I started using it and will never use anything different again. Really easy to use, goes on great and lasts for the entire day!

sparkles18
Answered
(0) Hearts

Kat Von D all the way!!! Absolute easiest eyeliner to do a flawless cat eye with!

sophiieee
Answered
(0) Hearts

Stila's waterproof eyeliner is great, as someone already mentioned. Although it isn't a liquid eyeliner, Marc Jacobs' Highliner Gel Liner (I think that's what it's called) glides on so smoothly and with precision, it's just as good as a liquid liner.

kimchikween
Answered
(0) Hearts

My fav is Eyeko's Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

swfupload_7142135582847478373.jpg

I have monolids and can only use liners that won't smudge, flake, or fade.  Easy to do dramatic to flirty cateye looks.

roxystar4
Answered
(0) Hearts

I heart the LORAC front of the line Pro. It doesnt say it is waterproof but it doesnt smudge or anything. Ulta had a sale a few weeks back where they were selling for $10 each.

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • sparkles18
    • roxystar4
    • Apocalyptica
    • mrsstory
    • jinxski
    • clarks18
    • DesertRose0706
    • sophiieee