Accepted Solution
best liquid eyeliner?

mostly for the cateye look 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
laurabt
Answered

Hi Liliyesteves, I recommend the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.  The felt tip pen applicator is easy to use, and the formula is water-resistant & long lasting. :smileyhappy: -Laura

KVD Tattoo Liner.jpg

Answers: 9
jinxski
Answered

I love Stila's waterproof eyeliner! I can jump into the pool with this applied with no worries. The pen is also very thin - great for a cateye look!swfupload_868073774826694667.jpg

DesertRose0706
Answered

i have the Kat Von D tattoo liner in Trooper and I really love it.  It is easy to use, the tip is very fine, and the color stays put all day with out smudging.  I will correct the mod and point out that the tip is not felt tip, it is actually a very fine brush.  I just double checked mine and it defientely has individuall bristles, not one felt tip.  Hope this helps!

clarks18
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sephora 12HR Liquid Liner.  It's the best I don't stray from it anymore.  It comes in 8-10 different colors.

Apocalyptica
Answered
(0) Hearts

Adding my vote for KVD liner. I started using it and will never use anything different again. Really easy to use, goes on great and lasts for the entire day!

mrsstory
Answered
(0) Hearts

Another vote for Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner!! 

sparkles18
Answered
(0) Hearts

Kat Von D all the way!!! Absolute easiest eyeliner to do a flawless cat eye with!

sophiieee
Answered
(0) Hearts

Stila's waterproof eyeliner is great, as someone already mentioned. Although it isn't a liquid eyeliner, Marc Jacobs' Highliner Gel Liner (I think that's what it's called) glides on so smoothly and with precision, it's just as good as a liquid liner.

kimchikween
Answered
(0) Hearts

My fav is Eyeko's Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

swfupload_7142135582847478373.jpg

I have monolids and can only use liners that won't smudge, flake, or fade.  Easy to do dramatic to flirty cateye looks.

roxystar4
Answered
(0) Hearts

I heart the LORAC front of the line Pro. It doesnt say it is waterproof but it doesnt smudge or anything. Ulta had a sale a few weeks back where they were selling for $10 each.

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 10 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • sparkles18
    • roxystar4
    • Apocalyptica
    • mrsstory
    • jinxski
    • clarks18
    • DesertRose0706
    • sophiieee