Answer
blackcatmama
best NATURAL looking brow pencil/makeup for THINNING brows?

I have dark blonde hair and light brown eyebrows that are getting more & more sparse.  I am currently using a brow pen from Laura Geller In taupe (I buy from a different retailer because it is not sold on Sephora).  When I first started using it a few years ago, I thought it was the best-- but now that my brows are thinning, it is not looking as natural.  I have a lot of places that I need to fill in to make my brows look thicker and this is just not working for me as much anymore.  I want my brows to look thicker and natural without looking like they are drawn on.  Suggestions??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
anaa
Answered

I use the bare minerals brow powder with a stiff brow brush and I think the results are more natural than a pencil.  I recently tried Anastasia's brow wiz, (pencil)  which got rave reviews on Sephora, but my experience has been it's ok.  It's really hard to get the color right.  I usually go with a lighter brown even though my hair is darker. I think the powders are easier to blend.  I also use a growth enhancing serum which works really well.  It takes time to see results, but they really do encourage growth.

melissabt
Answered

Hi Blackcatdrama,

It looks like you have a lot of great recommendations! I also wanted to add that you should try the Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof. The lighter shades are perfect for light hair and has cool tones to it. I suggest that you use the shade 01 Honey Blonde. The pencil is very thin so you can create a softer looking brow.

Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof

01 Honey Blonde

<3 Melissa
ssmittys
Answered

Anastasia is a great brand for eyebrow products!! You hould consider trying their Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil. It's thin, which recreates brow hairs perfectly, and the spool brush on the end is wonderful for blending. They also make a serum that enriches and nourishes the brows, helping them to grow and become less sparse over time. Granted, it won't make them grow back all the way, but it will help the process.

I hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 12 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • anaa
    • blackcatmama
    • melissabt