Your #1 Single Eyeshadow Go To...

What is your #1 eyeshadow color that you always wear and you always go to no matter what? I know people must have just ONE eyeshadow they just love and wear all the time and buy all the time…what is yours???

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 20
Answered
[ Edited ]

Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Gunmetal...phenomenal for a smokey eye and can be worn lighter if you blend it.  Highly pigmented (as Urban Decay is known for) and long-lasting.  LOVE IT!!

Gunmetal.jpg

Answered

Hmm that's a tough one! I don't really have a single favorite by a certain brand...but I do love black eyeshadows in general. I must own over 10 between all of my palettes and single shadows. I'm especially fond of Too Faced and Dior's black shadows.

Exotic Color Intense Shadow SinglesNight Nymph

5-Colour Designer All-In-One Artistry Palette

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Answered

Just one shadow??? I don't know... This is going to be hard... If I had to pick one, I'd probably pick MAKE UP FOR EVER's aqua cream in 18 purple:

18 Purple

It's a light shade that I usualy wear alone. I can use it lightly on the inner corners of my eyes to highlight, or I could spread it across my lid (under my crease) for a bright, perky look. 

Have a nice day!

-dreamysmile Smiley Happy

Answered

Although it might be too light in the winter time, Urban Decay's Half Baked is my go to.  It is quite a versatile eye shadow. 

Answered

I love any super pigmented, satin-y brown shades. I'd pick:

Bare Escentuals Loose Powder Eye Shadow in Flaunt.

Non-Sephora: Inglot Pearl 402.

Answered

Just one??  Oh goodness, I don't know if I can decide! lol.  I usually wear more than one color; at least 3 lol.  I do love my pinks and purples.  For the time being, I'll say UD's Tainted from the 15th Anniversary set.

Answered

Hi Ntailor,

My number 1 go to eyeshadow is the Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten. It is the perfect lid/highlight color and is very easy to wear! 

Eye Shadow

<3 Melissa
Answered

Hi!  My favorite eyeshadow is the shade Tequila from the Kat von D Ludwig Palette-it's a perfect pale cream shade with the right amount of yellow undertones to be a few shades lighter than my skintone (it makes a great highlight).  I wear this on my entire lid for a no makeup look or as a base before applying other shadows, or I just apply it to the inner corners of my eyes and on my browbones.

True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Ludwig

(4th from the left)

Answered

Definitely the Stila eyeshadow Kitten!

I use it all the time when I'm running late- just lightly run it on your lid and you're set! I can also use it as a highlight once I blend it a little, which is an added bonus. Not to mention the fact that it is a great eyeshadow and has amazing staying power!

Answered

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP ( and similar items like it)

I wear it on its own, as a base/primer for other shadows and as a highlight under the brow bone.

Answered

That's really difficult. I would say Kat von D's rehab Smiley Happy

Answered

Benefit Cream Shadow

Color name: Birthday suit

I always use this either as a base/primer or alone for a quick everyday makeup routine.

Love it and it smells good too!! Plus it never ever creases and is so creamy and easy to blend...couldnt say enough about it, its just my fave Smiley Happy A must have for me.

Answered

Although I am out of it right now, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Uzi is my fave:

Uzi

I have green-blue eyes and it brings out both colours, especially if I pair it with a goldy-red lip colour. I get compliments on it all the time! When I was working at Starbucks two little girls (on different occasions) either told me or their parent that I sparkled. SO CUTE!

This colour is also more practical than it looks. I can put a hint of it near in the corner of my eye to make the colour pop, or I can apply it on my entire lid for a special occasion.

I highly recommend Urban Decay eyeshadows! <3

Great question!

Answered

My favorite go to shadow that I love to wear iwth other shades or alone is the Lancome Kitten Heel. It's a sparkly blend of peachy pink tones and looks GREAT with grey, black, brown or purple contour shades Smiley Happy

Kitten Heel

Kitten Heel

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answered

Urban Decay YDK

Answered

Not Sephora- MAC in Mulch. I love it! It's a great reddish (not not too red) brown that's just a tiny bit shimmery. I can't get away from using it.

Answered

It's hard to pick one, since most times when I wear eye makeup, I have two to three different colors on at a time. But if I'm in a major rush and only have time for one color and mascara, I use the color Naked from Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I'm very fair so it just gives me a natural, put together look in just a few minutes

Answered

My go-to eyeshadow is Urban Decay's Toasted!               

Toasted 

For some reason I just go with it when I'm in a rush. It is really sparkly and has good staying power!

Smiley Happy

Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Urban Decay Virgin, from the Naked Palette. I use at least one color from that palette whenever I do my eyes and Virgin is a great highlight shade. I love to use it in the inner corner of my eye.

Answered
(0) Hearts

I have so many go to's.... But one that I use constantly is Stila Kitten.  I love the shimmer and it looks great with everything.  I have also been using Stila Go Lightly a lot too lately.

Golightly

xoxo

Jill

Question Stats