[ Edited ]

Please share your opinons

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Personally, I think the Too Faced Naked Eye palette is a better buy than the Urban Decay Naked Palette.  It has a good balance of colors so you can create all kinds of different looks and it comes with instruction cards in case you need ideas.  The applicator is not that great, but you may already have your own brushes anyway so that may not be any big deal.  The UD Naked Pallette comes with a good applicator brush, but I think the Too Faced palette is still the better buy.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

firecracker7383
(0) Hearts
The UD Naked Palette comes with a brush?? I didnt get one with mine! I got the mini PP and a double ended 24/7 liner. hmmmmmmmmmm
mermadelove
(0) Hearts
@firecracker7383: The second ( or third, really) run of NAKED came with a good kharma brush instead of a double ended eyeliner ( which is what I got) because part of the supply delay was that the new producer couldn't make the eyeliners quickly enough to meet demand, so they replaced the eyeliner with a brush and jacked the price by $4. The brush on it's own costs $26, so although alot of people were upset with what they felt was a bait and switch, it's actually a great solution to making people wait even longer for the original design of the palette!
Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • supertrixie
    • prettyinpa
    • mermadelove
    • lovelyheather
    • firecracker7383