Answer
charibear09
Which is better, Tarte SmoulderEyes waterproof eyeliner or Buxom waterproof Smokey Eye stick?

I really like the Tarte liner, but I was debating trying the Buxom one. I like the smudgable, smokey looks.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
projose
Answered

Hola charibear09,

Both are fan favorites by many Sephora clients - the Buxom product has 3X the amount of reviews on Sephora.com and both come in a 4 stars out of 5.  I have personally worked with both products and can say depending on how quick you are when applying your makeup and/or if you use your finger or the smudger/brush, the Tarte product gives you a bit more "play time" to build and blend.  Additionally the Tarte colors are more vibrant in general while the Buxom has a greater range of flattering everyday hues.

Hope this information helps you a bit more in your decision.  If you are near a Sephora store, I'd recommend going in and getting an complimentary Smoky eye Express Service using both of these products so you can test which you prefer. 

All the best.  J

angelclarice
Answered
(0) Hearts

I prefer Tarte smoldereyes... you could smudge it to get it how you want it then leave it alone to let it set and be smudgeproof until you wash it off.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • charibear09
    • projose
    • angelclarice