Answer
dianaqueeny
Accepted Solution
Which Bobbie Brown Concealer Kit is best for me, having brown eyes, olive skin?
(0) Hearts

Which Bobbie Brown Concealer Kit should I choose?  I gravitate to the lightest color always, but am not sure if that is the right thing to do.  I have olive skin, brow eyes, and under eye area is dark, dry and unattractive.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hello Dianaqueeny,

I would be happy to find a shade for you. What is your skintone is it fair, light, medium, deep. I know that you said you always pick the lightest color and I just wanted to make sure which one would best fit you. I look forward to hearing from you!

<3 Melissa
Answers: 1
projill
Answered
(0) Hearts

dianaqueeny,

If you have olive skin and your under eye area is dark and dry, I would try Warm Beige or Natural.  One of the colors in each set is more peachy and this is the color that will brighten your under eyes and color correct the darkness.  You may only need a very small amount of the skintone color, depending on how the peach tone looks.

Warm Beige Natural  

You may also want to check out an eye cream with caffeine and hydrators in it to help your under eye area with the darkness and dry texture.  I love Caudelie Premier Cru Eye Cream- a tiny little bit is all you need and it targets all eye area concerns, and will definitely hydrate your eye for a smoother application of your concealer.

Best wishes,

Jill

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • projill
    • melissabt
    • dianaqueeny