beautylab101
Whats the best cream shadow?
(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a cream shadow that:

• doesn't crease
  • doesn't smudge
  • stays true to its color
  • is easy to apply and take off  

Basically I want an amazing cream shadow that lasts all night as I dance, dance, dance the night away. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
svhousefrau
Answered

I'm partial to Benefit's Creaseless Cream shadow. It's not only great as a stand alone creaseless color, it can act as a primer for layering with powder colors as well.

makeupmaven
Answered
(0) Hearts

I heart Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream! Meets all your requirements...I'll have to post a pic later!

melalah
Answered
(0) Hearts

Tarte Clay shadow/liners are PHENOMENAL. I don't even need a primer AND they come with a brush. Plus they STAY on. I bought it after swatching it on my hand and then washing my hands--it didn't come off! lol. I had to use remover. I have the bronze and the plum--soooo pretty!

The benefit creaseless cream shadows can last a few hours for me but i don't trust it to not crease without primer. however the colors are fabulous--try skinny jeans, rsvp--can make a killer smokey eye! Add Birthday suit too! or birthday suit and skinny jeans would be nice!

foofoobunny
Answered
(0) Hearts

Jane Iredale Eye Gloss is the most intense cream shadow I've tried.  My lids are super oily and most everything out there creases or fades on me.  This stuff is the bomb.

kalex
Answered
(0) Hearts

Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Cream Shadow! It is spectacular on so many levels - it will not budge until you take it off, it's creamy, doesn't crease... etc.  Bobbi is new to Sephora so if you haven't tried her stuff I highly recommend it.

pinkprincess87
Answered
(0) Hearts

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream! I stays on all day, never smudges or migrates.  It is worth the money.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • beautylab101
    • svhousefrau
    • makeupmaven
    • melalah
    • foofoobunny
    • kalex
    • pinkprincess87