Answer
hpbtyinsider
What's the best non-clumping mascara for volumizing lashes?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sarakw
Answered
(0) Hearts

A friend of mine and I have a running debate about mascaras. I believe it is all about the brush and the application, she believes it 's all about the formula. So, my recommendation?? Have you found a brush you like, but didn't like the mascara? Wash the wand really well and let it dry. Now, find the mascara you love, and toss that applicator. Make sure to keep the cap they use in the packaging, as your old wand won't do well in a mismatched container, and you don't want what mascara you have to dry out.

That said, so far my top finds have been Bad Gal, Clinique, and Maybelline. I love the Maybelline brushes and the Bad Gal and Clinique formulas. VOILA! Instant happy lashes.

hpbtyinsider
(0) Hearts
Thanks! I already have long lashes so I'm looking for a good volumizing mascara, lately a lot of the ones I've tried (like Dior Extase) irritate my eyes and make the mascara feel dry. I used to be a huge fan of Dior Blackout (still am for when I go out) but really want a great mascara for work/weekends. Which Clinique mascara did you like?
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • hpbtyinsider
    • loveee143
    • greeneyedgirl107
    • queenofthenight
    • sarakw