Answer
hpbtyinsider
What's the best non-clumping mascara for volumizing lashes?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
loveee143
Answered
(0) Hearts

Lancome hypnose mascaras are amazing. They are higher end brands that are around $25. I would definitely recommend it. But another brand that works very well for me is the maybelline colossal volume express mascara in the yellow tube. It is very volumizing and I can tell the different in my lashes right away. It's under $10 too so that's a plus! :smileyhappy:

greeneyedgirl107
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like Maybelline Full 'N Soft.  It works just as well as $20 mascaras.

Here are some tricks to clump-free mascara in general:

1. Don't pump the brush in the tube (in other words, don't do that thing where you move the brush in and out, in and out several times before application) - this causes air to get in the tube and dries out the mascara

2. If you feel that you have too much mascara on the brush, take a tissue, wrap it around the brush and press some off

3.  Apply layers of mascara, a little bit at a time

4. Still have clumps?  Try an eyelash comb by Sonia Kashuk or Tweezerman...or failing that, a safety pin to separate like Julia Roberts does.

sarakw
Answered
(0) Hearts

A friend of mine and I have a running debate about mascaras. I believe it is all about the brush and the application, she believes it 's all about the formula. So, my recommendation?? Have you found a brush you like, but didn't like the mascara? Wash the wand really well and let it dry. Now, find the mascara you love, and toss that applicator. Make sure to keep the cap they use in the packaging, as your old wand won't do well in a mismatched container, and you don't want what mascara you have to dry out.

That said, so far my top finds have been Bad Gal, Clinique, and Maybelline. I love the Maybelline brushes and the Bad Gal and Clinique formulas. VOILA! Instant happy lashes.

queenofthenight
Answered
(0) Hearts

I find that the bad gal lash mascara is amazing!! it gives u the apperance of fake eyelashes, it doesn't clump at all (at least for me!) i give it 5 stars!!!!!! http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P49014&categoryId=S10510&shouldPaginate=true

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • hpbtyinsider
    • loveee143
    • greeneyedgirl107
    • queenofthenight
    • sarakw