Answer
xoxcharlottexox
Accepted Solution
What's the best liquid eyeliner for a cat eye?

I really love doing a cat eye, but I haven't found the perfect liquid liner yet. What's your favorite?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
makeupmichelle
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I like this felt tipped liquid liner pen, from the Sephora Collection. It is easier to use, than a regular brush tipped liquid.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P242108&categoryId=C17357&shouldPaginate=true

Answers: 5
akillahh
Answered
(0) Hearts

I definitely don't recommend the Sephora Liquid Eyeliner, I had to return it because it smudged so much.

Complete waste of money. Kat Von D makes a fantastic liquid liner though...

oliviabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

@xoxocharlottexox, Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner is brilliant! It makes a variety of looks, like the cat eye, super easy and comes in a bunch of rockin colors.

XO,
Olivia
amyintexas
Answered
(0) Hearts

yes, the felt tips are the best.  hourglass's felt tip liner is long lasting as is the ilamasqua one.  they are amazing.  I haven't tried the sephora one to know if it is smudgeproog and long lasting.

ocshopper123
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like LORAC's Front of the Line.  It comes in a pen form, easy to apply and line with precision. The tip is flexible allowing you to make either fine or thick lines.  Its also waterproof and smudge proof.  I really like this liner - I'm definitely not an expert and I'm always in a hurry and this product allows me to achieve pretty decent eye looks.  It also doesnt irritate my contacts.  Hope this helps.

EmilyDoer
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love this question.  I find some liquids hard to control. 

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • makeupmichelle
    • ocshopper123
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • akillahh
    • amyintexas
    • EmilyDoer