Answer
xoxcharlottexox
Accepted Solution
What's the best liquid eyeliner for a cat eye?

I really love doing a cat eye, but I haven't found the perfect liquid liner yet. What's your favorite?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
makeupmichelle
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I like this felt tipped liquid liner pen, from the Sephora Collection. It is easier to use, than a regular brush tipped liquid.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P242108&categoryId=C17357&shouldPaginate=true

Answers: 5
ocshopper123
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like LORAC's Front of the Line.  It comes in a pen form, easy to apply and line with precision. The tip is flexible allowing you to make either fine or thick lines.  Its also waterproof and smudge proof.  I really like this liner - I'm definitely not an expert and I'm always in a hurry and this product allows me to achieve pretty decent eye looks.  It also doesnt irritate my contacts.  Hope this helps.

oliviabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

@xoxocharlottexox, Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner is brilliant! It makes a variety of looks, like the cat eye, super easy and comes in a bunch of rockin colors.

XO,
Olivia
akillahh
Answered
(0) Hearts

I definitely don't recommend the Sephora Liquid Eyeliner, I had to return it because it smudged so much.

Complete waste of money. Kat Von D makes a fantastic liquid liner though...

amyintexas
Answered
(0) Hearts

yes, the felt tips are the best.  hourglass's felt tip liner is long lasting as is the ilamasqua one.  they are amazing.  I haven't tried the sephora one to know if it is smudgeproog and long lasting.

EmilyDoer
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love this question.  I find some liquids hard to control. 

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • makeupmichelle
    • ocshopper123
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • akillahh
    • amyintexas
    • EmilyDoer