Answer
haleym626
What's the best eyeshadow palettes for green/hazel eyes?

I was thinking Nars because I love the brand but am having a hard time finding a duo that has enough green in it.

Dior has some nice palettes too but I wanted to know what everyone else uses/would recommend!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ahbuddha7
Answered
(0) Hearts

What sort of green are you looking for? emerald?(Misfit duo) lime?(Rated R) moss?(Earth Angel) Teal?(Cleo) If you have the money, I would suggest getting the Make Up your Mind kit, that pallete is MADE for hazel eyes.  The High Society trio is nice, but dupes a lot of other Nars I already own.  Kuala Lumpur is a gorgeous plum and rose gold that I wear weekly.  I also like the Nars single Etrusque, a gr8 antique gold.  As for other brands, Guerlain makes a gorgeous jade palette called Les Verte and it's quality is comparable to Nars.  Same for Dior, gr8 quality, though I find their colors a bit ho-hum (true color application, I just think they are a bit boring).  The Lancome palette is great color, but I find they are more translucent and honestly that brand makes my eyes itch, so if you are sensitive, I would suggest try before you buy.  Makeup Forever has a bunch of fun singles in a range of greens (I love their emerald!) and is my #2 brand because I can rarely afford Guerlain or Dior.  Generally if Nars doesn't have it, Makeup Forever does.

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • prettyinpa
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • bittersweet86
    • allykat24
    • ahbuddha7
    • beautylovingirl