Answer
liveluvlife23
What's a nice, but not too expensive, mascara that conditions your lashes?
(0) Hearts

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
oliviabt
Answered

@Liveluvlife23, With Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes!, you get a mascara that lengthens, curls, increases volume and conditions lashes for less than $20!

XO,
Olivia
laurenh88
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have you tried Peter Thomas Roth conditioner?

Glosoli
Answered
(0) Hearts

It's not inexpensive (usually) but it's good.

Right now you can purchase DiorShow Extase mascara (full size) and get a travel size of DiorShow blackout and DiorShow lash conditioning serum with it. It's a great way to get 2 high end mascaras and a conditioning serum in a convenient size for the price of one high end mascara. I find that the travel sizes are more convenient, go on better, and last about the same length of time (as far as prime usability is concerned) as a full size.

You could also just condition your lashes with olive, almond or castor oil before bed. I think it's a much more worthwhile option than trying to find a 2 -in-1 mascara/conditioner that actually works. That's like conditioning nail polish, or 2-in-1 shampoo, how well do those products ever work? It's the most inexpensive option, and probably the most beneficial too! :smileyhappy:

jweave36
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sephora acturally just came out with one I forgot the name but it conditions and helps to strenghten and volumize lashes overtime. Similar to CARGO'S lash activator thats $35, sephora is $17

asarahallen3
Answered
(0) Hearts

I actually just bought a MAC mascara, and it works very nicely for me. A while ago I used Lancome and that was probably the best I've ever used.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • laurenh88
    • oliviabt
    • liveluvlife23
    • Glosoli
    • asarahallen3
    • jweave36