Answer
What is the best eyeliner color for hazel eyes? In Smashbox?
(0) Hearts

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what color of eyeliner is best for hazel eyes? I heard purple but I don't know if they mean dark or light...any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
Answered
(0) Hearts

You cant go wrong with a soft black or plum color. I also have hazel eyes and I almost always use a plum colored eyeliner to make my hazel eyes brighter

Answered
(0) Hearts

You are definitely right about purple being a great colour for hazel eyes! Keep to darker purples, like amethyst and plums, almost black-purple. A product that I found that really brings out hazel eyes, especially if you have some noticeable green specks (or what-have-you), is Sephora's Nano Eyeliner in Khaki Green ($5). I have hazel eyes myself (a combo of brown and green, mostly green) and I love using this to play up my eye colour. If you are looking for a Smashbox eyeliner (?) maybe try their Limitless Eyeliner in Black Violet. I haven't used this myself, but your best bet is to go to your local Sephora and test it out. Best of luck on your hunt for the perfect eyeliner!! Smiley Happy

Answered
(0) Hearts

I love a dark purple eyeliner on hazel eyes. If you want to use black eyeliner, you can always layer a dark purple eyeshadow over it. I love Urban Decay eyeshadows when they're wet. They're easy to smudge and if you use a color like Purple Haze it would be awesome. 

Answered
(0) Hearts

Rare to see hazel eyes! I am part of that club too! I love browns with a red/copper undertone (hard to find in an eyeliner form) Makes the yellow and green stand out in the iris.

Sephora has one.....

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P230234&categoryId=C17357&shouldPaginate=true

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation