Answer
morgan123
What is the best eyeliner color for hazel eyes? In Smashbox?
(0) Hearts

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what color of eyeliner is best for hazel eyes? I heard purple but I don't know if they mean dark or light...any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
flapperchild7
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love a dark purple eyeliner on hazel eyes. If you want to use black eyeliner, you can always layer a dark purple eyeshadow over it. I love Urban Decay eyeshadows when they're wet. They're easy to smudge and if you use a color like Purple Haze it would be awesome. 

caperjess
Answered
(0) Hearts

You are definitely right about purple being a great colour for hazel eyes! Keep to darker purples, like amethyst and plums, almost black-purple. A product that I found that really brings out hazel eyes, especially if you have some noticeable green specks (or what-have-you), is Sephora's Nano Eyeliner in Khaki Green ($5). I have hazel eyes myself (a combo of brown and green, mostly green) and I love using this to play up my eye colour. If you are looking for a Smashbox eyeliner (?) maybe try their Limitless Eyeliner in Black Violet. I haven't used this myself, but your best bet is to go to your local Sephora and test it out. Best of luck on your hunt for the perfect eyeliner!! :smileyhappy:

missdelaney95
Answered
(0) Hearts

You cant go wrong with a soft black or plum color. I also have hazel eyes and I almost always use a plum colored eyeliner to make my hazel eyes brighter

makeupmichelle
Answered
(0) Hearts

Rare to see hazel eyes! I am part of that club too! I love browns with a red/copper undertone (hard to find in an eyeliner form) Makes the yellow and green stand out in the iris.

Sephora has one.....

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P230234&categoryId=C17357&shouldPaginate=true

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • makeupmichelle
    • caperjess
    • missdelaney95
    • morgan123
    • flapperchild7