Answer
princessbrenna
Accepted Solution
What is the best eyebrow pencil?
(0) Hearts

I have thin uneven brows and want to know which tools will help me get natural looking, fuller brows. I need a brow pencil and any other tricks you guys use.

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Try the brow pencils from Anastasia!

The Brow Wiz is a super thin, automatic pencil that makes it easy to use for someone with thinner brows to start with so you're not over applying right off the bat. I'm also a fan of the Perfect Brown Pencil (traditional, shapened pencil) as it's really easy to work with because the formula is so smooth. It's not super creamy (Benefit's brow pencil has nice shades but I find may be too soft sometimes) and it's not so dense that it draws a harsh line. Plus it has a spoolie brush to comb through and lighten up anything afterward.

Answers: 3
mrsessie
Answered

Anastasia has the best pencils but if you want something WAY better Definitly try MUFE eye brow gel a little goes a long way and it looks more natural. A tube will last you forever. when the brows are done define the outter of the brow with concealer and highlight and your brows will be TheBomb.com =)  lol

lindissima
Answered
(0) Hearts

The Dior Diorshow Brow Styler

http://www.sephora.com/diorshow-brow-styler-ultra-fine-precision-brow-pencil-P238433?skuId=1178219

It is easy to use since it is a good consistency for a light touch and very natural looking. It lasts well, too.

hypeforlife91
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love the Talika eyebrow pencil. It is creamy and pigmented. Lasts all day. A little goes a long way and it comes with an angle brush at the end to help even the color out and tame your brows. I am almost out of it though and I don't think Sephora carries the Talika brand anymore. However, you can find it on their website!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • hypeforlife91
    • lindissima
    • lylysa
    • princessbrenna
    • mrsessie