Answer
jeepluvrr
What is a good mascara!? I can't seem to find the right one.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
kimmi1115
Answered

When it comes to mascaras, different formulas can have different effects on people, and it's all about preference.  A lot of people like Buxom Lash, but I wasn't fond of it.  I have long lashes with a slight curl, and the best one I've discovered so far is Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara.  The brush is huge and takes some practice to get used to, but the formula is amazing!

ssmittys
Answered

For everyday lash, DiorShow mascara is my personal favorite. It gives a little bit of everyday glam by volumizing and lengthening the lahes, but not going over dramatic with it. My "runners up" would be Hourglass Film Noir and the lash enhancing/growing mascara that Sephora Collection used to sell.

For lashes that are extremely plush and over the top, I layer Givenchy Mister Lash Booster with DiorShow Extase and Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascaras. It gives the effect of falses without all the glue and upkeep :smileyhappy: The lash booster and Extase conditions my lashes, the Extase plumps them up, and the Phenomen'Eyes gives extra length, volume and curl.

For pure length, Laura Mericer's Long Lash Mascara is lovely. Lashes stretch SUPER long, it's great!

For more curl with some volume/length too is LORAC's Multiplex 3D lashes mascara. It kind of has a glossy finish to it as well.

I'm not sure what kind of lashes you are going for, but I hope these suggestions give you some ideas! There's always the option of buying the Sephora LashStash mascara sampler, this way you can try MANY different mascaras all at once for the price of 1-2 tubes :smileyhappy:

Hope this helps!

roxy481
Answered
(0) Hearts

with mascara, its not really practical to buy high end ones everytime, since you have to throw them out every three months!

drugstore mascaras are JUST as good, if not better. 

my drugstore favorites are the l'oreal voluminous million lashes and the maybelline one-by-one

but if you really want to try high end ones, i would get the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash

leesha0585
Answered
(0) Hearts

Everyone always has a list of what they want in a mascara.  I find that Benefits Their Real completes my check list.  It lengthens, my eye lashes look full, it separates, it holds a curl ALL DAY, it stays put, but its easily removed if you use eye makeup remover.  I just use facewash and it all comes off.  It even looks natural unless you're the kind of person that layers on tons of mascara.  I don't think you need to do that with this mascara.  The great thing about sephora is that you can always return it if you don't like it.  But I really hope you give it a try, and I hope you like it as much as I do.  Check the reviews!  Good Luck!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • roxy481
    • leesha0585
    • kimmi1115
    • jeepluvrr