Answer
jsharms
What eyeshadow colors look best on brown skin for brown eyes?

i have big brown eyes and i need help choosing eyeshadow colors that complement my eyes and my skintone. what colors look good on brown skin?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
citizenkym
Answered
(0) Hearts

Definitely plums! I also find that navy, gray, and cool mocha colors really bring out the gold and make them pop. If you have any green in them, the plums will find it!

corrin99
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P241801&categoryId=C17356&shouldPaginate=true

Natural: Coffee Brown, Milestone

Sexy: Starry Sky, Must Have

Make them pop: Disco Fever, Red Wine, Fairy Princess, Paris Romance, and Preppy Look

Fun and flirty: Mysterious Forest, Rock'n'Roll Never Dies

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

To make your brown eyes really stand out, wear an eyeshadow that’s the opposite of your eye shade on the color spectrum.  Brown eyes should be lined with a brown liner, not black—it’s softer yet still dramatic.

Brown eyes can wear almost any combination of colors.  However, some of the best shades for brown eyes are:

• cream / eggshell
  • dark brown
  • plum
  • warm gold
  • deep blue
  • forest green
  • deep grey

Urban Decay and Smashbox are my favorite brands of eyeshadows.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

thecaramelapple
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey hun,

Brown eyes are neutral and can wear tons of different colors, as well as brown skin. I like warm purples on brown eyes a lot. Navy shadows look really rich on brown skin,and bring out brown eyes a lot. Golds look good on just about everybody. So try navy blues, purples, and golds.

Jenna

mallory87
Answered
(0) Hearts

Purples, blues, and greens usually look really nice with brown eyes.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • corrin99
    • mallory87
    • thecaramelapple
    • jsharms
    • citizenkym