What color of eye makeup will go good with hazel eyes?

I have roundish-almond eyes and they are a little more sunken in. They are hazel, but in sunlight they appear much more green. My eyes color has some gold flakes as well.

What eyeshadow color/brand would look really good with my eyes? It can be cream, powdered, etc. My eyes are sensitive, so it has to be suitable for sensitive eyes.

I am also looking for a mascara. Should I just stick with black; or a different color? I am looking for a mascara that will make my lashes look full and long. (A few of my eyelashes are a little shorter than they used to be since I had a bad experience with an eyelash curler..) Maybe one that will help my eyelashes grow back quicker?

I don't use eyeliner, but please suggest one just in case!

Thanks. xoxoxoxox

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 9
Answered

Can somebody explain to me the difference between green and hazel. I get different answers depending on who I ask. I've always been told my eyes were green but mine have a gold ring around the iris. Are they still considered green or are they hazel? I always thought hazel meant brown. I've had some people tell me my eyes look blue but never brown. 

Answered

the pic i posted is of UD glide on shadow. and they also have liners

247eyepencil_alt3.jpg

Answered

i think, golds , browns ,purples and greens would go well with hazel eyes 247shadow_alt1.jpg

Answered
(0) Hearts

As for eyeshadow colors, I would suggest to wear purple, bronze, champagne and even taupe! I am in love with taupe shades right now, I have green eyes and they look great. A little black eyeliner can also make your eyes pop! I'm not sure which brand to suggest, since I do not know if there is a certain ingredient that bothers you. I have been using Benefit's They're Real mascara lately and I really like how it elongates my lashes. It makes them look full & very long!