Answer
poisonstarlight
Accepted Solution
What color eyeshadow goes with grey-blue eyes?

I have just been getting into wearing makeup (I'm 17 so it's about time) and I was wondering what color eyeshadows would go best with my eyes. I have blue-grey eyes and a light complexion, but am fine with going either natural or dramatic with makeup. If there are any brands you can recommend that would be great too. Thank you!:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
brookie673
Answered

You're in luck, because the colors that go best with your eyes are... Neutrals!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Brown, gold, grey, beige, black, they all help your eyes stand out!

Try the Urban Decay Naked Palette or the Too Faced Natural Eye Collection. They are filled with universally flattering shades that will look even better on you :smileyvery-happy:

Links:

Too Faced: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P241303&categoryId=B70

Urban Decay: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P267200&categoryId=B70

Good Luck!

Answers: 1
gabidee
Answered

Dear poisonstarlight,

I, too, have grey-blue eys. Champagnes, Browns, and every other neutral  beautifully compliments our eye color. Luckily, I absolutely adore neutrals :smileyvery-happy:. My personal favorite for eyeshadow is Clinique. They sell individual shadows, and then they have Duos, Quads, and Trios. Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad in Teddy Bear ($25.50) is perfect for grey-blue-eyed beauties. Clinique's eyeshadows glide on effortlessly and last until you want it off. Clinique only creates fragrance-free (except for the perfumes :smileyvery-happy:) and allergy-tested products. With Teddy Bear, the look possibilities are endless. You can create a complimenting smokey eye with the darkest brown, or you can create a subtle day look with the lighter shades. Whichever look you choose, your eyes will be sure to pop!

Hope I helped :smileyvery-happy:

-gabidee

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • brookie673
    • gabidee
    • poisonstarlight