Answer
makeupobesessed
Urban decay build ur own palette colors
(0) Hearts
I just got the UD buildable eyeshadow palette and I'm torn. I already have both Naked palettes and several Lorac trios in purples and brown/black for smokey eye. I bought this kit and it comes with another white ish color and spaces for 5 other colors. I am torn as to what colors to get or if it's even worth it to keep this and build it. I don't know what colors to get as I don't want a repeat of neutrals like both Nakeds. Anyone have suggestions on colors they've seen or bought in this line? Supposedly they have changed the formula and it's supposed to be better. I just don't want this to be a waste of money on yet another UD palette. Specific color names are appreciated, I have brown eyes, blonde hair, and light skin, although in summer I'll be tan. I like neutrals but have plenty, and I like purples but I do have a few purple shades..just for some background to help with suggestions...
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
TTSS
Answered

One option is to get the colorshifts of UD that are really nice. I really like Shattered (turquoise shimmer with gold shift), Mildew (mossy green shimmer with gold shift), Fishnet (bright pink shimmer with purple shift), and X (peach shimmer with gold shift). Of course these do not buildup the full palette and depending if you do use some of the teal, toquise colors, they might or not fit your needs. But UD's colorshifts/duochromes are some of the best out there :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • TTSS
    • jxw200
    • makeupobesessed
    • sabrinao
    • brennab