Answer
pandapple6
Urban Decay Waterproof Liner

swatch .jpg

This is a swatch of Urban Decay's new 24/7 liquid waterproof eyeliner. So far today it has endured rigorous handwashings (with soap), jogging, and taking a shower. The colors are in woodstock (hot pink) and retrograde (dark purple although it kind of looks black). 

Sephora: Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: Eyeliner

24/7 Waterproof  Liquid Eyeliner

Retrograde 
Retrograde 
(dark purple with purple sparkle)
Item # 1348762
Woodstock 
Woodstock 
(hot pink with iridescent sparkle)
Item # 1348770

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
tenngal
Answered

I like Urban Decay's new 24/7 Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner sooooo much better than their previous liquid liner that came in the short little bottle and I think it was just called Liquid Eyeliner.  The old version's applicator brush was too long and floppy to make a precise straight line, but this new 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner has a great applicator brush and you're absolutely right about it staying on ALL day without budging.  I love these new UD liners, too!

:smileyhappy:

kimmi1115
Answered

I have been wanting to try a liquid eyeliner, and the marker style it has looks like it might be easier to use.  I've had my eye on them since they came out.  Especially the Woodstock one.  It's soo beautiful!  You really put it to the test, and I'm glad to see it passed.  How's the ease of use with it?

waterbaby1981
Answered
(0) Hearts

@kimmi1115:  Ease of use is amazing.  I've never used liquid liner before, just pencil and cream liners.  I purchased Retrograde on a whim a couple of weeks ago and tried it out.  It took a couple of tries to get used to lining with liquid, rather than a pencil (UD 24/7 liners), but once I got the hang of it, it was gorgeous.  Depending on the liner, it definitely stands out a lot more than others!  But it's very easy to use once you know what you're doing.  Pretty much trial and error, you learn as you go!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • waterbaby1981
    • pandapple6
    • kimmi1115
Photos1
  • swatch .jpg