Urban Decay Naked Palette Looks
I just recieved the Naked Palette as a birthday gift and I am definitely loving it. I'm just curious about what colors I should use to make a nice, natural look. Does anyone else have a natural look with the Naked Palette that they would like to share? Thanks!
Here's my natural look:
**Make sure you apply all shadows with a light hand, and tap excess off of the brush before you apply so nothing is too dark or shimmery
1. Apply Naked all over the lid.
2. Using your finger, apply a light touch of Sidecar to the middle of your lid. Keep touching it gently to blend it out a little.
3. Using a fluffy brush, blend a small amount of Buck into the crease.
4. Line the top lash line with Darkhorse and smudge it a little to soften the look.
5. Line the bottom lash line with Hustle very lightly.
6. Tightline with a dark brown/black-brown liner.
7. Highlight with Virgin on the browbone and tear duct. Blend slightly with your finger.
8. Apply a natural mascara after curling lashes. I recommend making a mascara more natural by wiping most of the formula (I don't know what to call it lol) onto a paper towel before using it.
I hope this helped!! good luck