Answer
Undereye Highlighter/Conceler
Anyone have a stellar recommendation? I've been using the Smashbox Undereye Brightener, and, while it was good, I wasn't overly impressed. I don't have a severe issue, but just typical darkness for the full-time working mother of a two year old.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
Answered
(0) Hearts

Garnier dark circle concealer roll on in the gold tube.  I roll it on. wait a few seconds , then pat. I have even used it on some dark spots on my face over top of my foundation.

Answered
(0) Hearts
Try MAC's Studio Finish concealer
Answered
(0) Hearts

Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer is great.  It's more than just a concealer, it contains tensine, an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and vitamins A and E, which regenerate the skin. It also conceals specific, darker areas (brown spots, blotches, etc.) and can be used as a highlighter on the more prominent parts of the face (cheekbones, forehead, and chin) for added radiance.  You can find it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12661&categoryId=B70

Also, it's designed to not settle into any fine lines you may have around your eyes.

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation