Answer
jaimels
Undereye Highlighter/Conceler
Anyone have a stellar recommendation? I've been using the Smashbox Undereye Brightener, and, while it was good, I wasn't overly impressed. I don't have a severe issue, but just typical darkness for the full-time working mother of a two year old.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer is great.  It's more than just a concealer, it contains tensine, an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and vitamins A and E, which regenerate the skin. It also conceals specific, darker areas (brown spots, blotches, etc.) and can be used as a highlighter on the more prominent parts of the face (cheekbones, forehead, and chin) for added radiance.  You can find it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12661&categoryId=B70

Also, it's designed to not settle into any fine lines you may have around your eyes.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

ally63
Answered
(0) Hearts

Garnier dark circle concealer roll on in the gold tube.  I roll it on. wait a few seconds , then pat. I have even used it on some dark spots on my face over top of my foundation.

facesbyrachelle
Answered
(0) Hearts
Try MAC's Studio Finish concealer
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • facesbyrachelle
    • jaimels
    • ally63