Answer
firecracker7383
UD Naked Palette!!!!!! Finally whheeew lol
(0) Hearts

OK SO FINALLLLLYYYY I THINK I GOT MY HANDS ON THE UD NAKED PALETTE!! I read a post saying Ulta might get a few in and gave them a call...They have 2 palettes in and said they will hold one for me to pick up first thing in the morning :smileyhappy: I cant wait! So all you ladies who have been wanting this palette I suggest calling an Ulta if you live near one! I will update this post once I actually have it in hand......(I will be driving 2 hours to go pick it up lol wish I coulda got it at sephora, but I just cant wait any longer)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
honeylemongirl
Answered

Yay, I'm glad it worked out!

firecracker7383
(0) Hearts
YES!!!!!! And thanks to you sooooooooooo so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I actually have the naked palette now and loving everything about it! I also got a few other things that I really love as well.....but because the naked palette is so nice and such a GREAT value, plus I have been feening to get my hands on one (Pathetic lol but im ok with that hehe) as lovely as the other items I got today are nothing could top the feeling I got just holding that palette in my hands.
I am going create a new post about my day and the palette :smileyhappy:
But thanks again for your original post that led me to my new palette and a day of fun shopping for makeup! woohoo
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • honeylemongirl
    • mermadelove
    • firecracker7383
    • lauren525