UD 24/7 Eye Pencils

I really want to buy one now after hearing a YouTube makeup guru rave about them, but I don't know if everyone else likes them. Smiley Tongue

Also, I'm looking for a nude/white shade on my waterline...nude is preferred though.

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

I second the notion for Stila's kajal in the nude shade! They have a cool toned white as well, but the nude is more natural for the waterline.

I'm a big fan of UD's pencils, and have them in just about every color, I love smudging them on my lid and blending out with my finger to make them cream shadows as well! It's such a time saver!

I've worn their black (ZERO) on my waterline and it's not bad as far as longevity/wearability goes, but for some reason I feel the Stila one wears a lot better there, the pigment payoff seems a bit more intense and the formula is a bit thicker/creamier (not bulky though) so maybe that's why it lasts longer. But for my every day go-to pencil, it's UD! Bourbon and Zero are my staples. I've found Perversion (blackest black) takes a bit longer to set and can run the risk of smudging through the day.

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 10 in conversation