Answer
glossjuunkiee
UD 24/7 Eye Pencils

I really want to buy one now after hearing a YouTube makeup guru rave about them, but I don't know if everyone else likes them. :smileytongue:

Also, I'm looking for a nude/white shade on my waterline...nude is preferred though.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I second the notion for Stila's kajal in the nude shade! They have a cool toned white as well, but the nude is more natural for the waterline.

I'm a big fan of UD's pencils, and have them in just about every color, I love smudging them on my lid and blending out with my finger to make them cream shadows as well! It's such a time saver!

I've worn their black (ZERO) on my waterline and it's not bad as far as longevity/wearability goes, but for some reason I feel the Stila one wears a lot better there, the pigment payoff seems a bit more intense and the formula is a bit thicker/creamier (not bulky though) so maybe that's why it lasts longer. But for my every day go-to pencil, it's UD! Bourbon and Zero are my staples. I've found Perversion (blackest black) takes a bit longer to set and can run the risk of smudging through the day.

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • maltipoo66
    • kimmi1115
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • glossjuunkiee
    • beckylmnop
    • makeupobesessed