Answer
alienchangeling
Accepted Solution
The right mascara for the minimum look, sensitive preferred

I would like to find a mascara I can stand to use on a semi-regular basis. I used to wear contact lenses and there simply was NO mascara that didn't irritate my eyes. Now I wear glasses (my allergies got too bad for the contacts), but I still have the habit of fooling with my eyes a lot, and will sometimes forget I have the mascara on. I need something that - I don't necessarily want huge long lashes, bc mine are already way long. I just need to tint them darker to show up better. And NOT irritate my eyes. I wore L'Oreal for awhile and liked it reasonably well, but it had a fragrance that drove my eyes nuts. So no flakes, no fibers, no scents. Recommendations, please?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hi alienchangeling, 

Have you tried the Blinc Kiss Me Mascara? It's great for sensitive eyes (like mine) and it puts tiny tubes of product on your lashes that won't smear, smudge or run while giving you gorgeous lush lashes in an easy to wear formula.

You may even like the Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara which defines your lashes with a full shiny coat for extra definition in a lightweight and gentle formulation.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • megcee
    • dianabt
    • alienchangeling
    • lylysa
    • cjcain