Answer
britani
The best eye primer?
I apparentley have the oilest eyelids ever. They used to not be bad at all, I could wear Covergirl shadows and they wouldn't crease at all. I recently bought UD 24/7 Shadow Pencils set and they don't even stay!! I've been using Mary Kay's eye primer and it usually works, but lately it hasn't been and my showdow looks terrible by the end of the day. I want to get the new UD naked 2 pallete and that one doesn't come with the primer sample, so I'm looking for a new one. UD, Too Faced, Benefit?? I even use UD De Slick Makeup Setting Spray, and it helps some, but my shadow is still faded by the end of the day!!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
mermadelove
Answered

I've used UD PP and Too Face primer potion and my favorite is UD hands down. I have found that the UD PP called EDEN works especially well for oily lids. I think it's because the formula is matte. But I usually use the original and it works fine for my oily lids. Hope that helps!

<3 

mrssegura
(0) Hearts
For me too faced shadow insurance works the best of any eye primer i've tried. I have super oliy lids as well and this is the only one that has worked for me!
Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • mrssegura
    • britani
    • mermadelove
    • dianabt
    • makeupobesessed
    • missjr
    • xohanixo
    • mskb