Answer
brunette1653
Stila Smudge Pot for blue eyes

Hey!

My name is Lauren, and I'm interested in getting a Smudge Pot from Stila. I was going to get grey, but I realize I already have a grey eyeliner from Tarte that looks like a liquid eyeliner, so I want to get a different color instead. I'm kind of between the black and the bronze. I have blue eyes that be on the grey or greener side, depending on what I wear. I black can be a little harsh sometimes for blue eyes.

Thanks for your help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
kalex
Answered

Definitely go with the bronze - it's a great color to bring out blue eyes!  Bronze also goes very well with summery corals on your lips and/or cheeks!

litt
Answered
Go for the bronze!!! I have a similar eye color, light blue/ green/ grey... The bronze makes the color POP and it's a great look for summer!!!!!
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Brunette1653,

I agree bronze will be a good color for you. You can even use Kitten under your brows and on your eye lid with the bronze in your crease:smileyhappy:

Stila - Smudge Pots

Stila - Smudge Pots

<3 Melissa
elea33
Answered
(0) Hearts

If your looking for a potted shadow, the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liners are very good too. RSVP and Top Brass would look amazing on blue eyes.

Benefit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/LinerBenefit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kalex
    • elea33
    • brunette1653
    • melissabt
    • litt