Simple Fall Eye Look
Today, I went with a simple eyeshadow look for Fall. I have been wearing a lot of neutrals so far for Fall, so I wanted a slight pop of color. However, I think it can be played up a bit. I took the closed eye shots in two different kinds of lighting.
- After applying UDPP, I started by applying Suspect from my UD Rollergirl palette. I think this shade is also in Naked 2. I kept the shade on the inner 1/3, and took it up to my crease.
- Next, I used Mildew from my UD Urban Ammo palette on the remaining 2/3 of my lid and blended it up toward the crease.
- I touched up Mildew until I was happy with it and followed the shape of my eye. I did not use a special crease shade. I think (keyword: think) my eyes are categorized as "Deep Set," but I've read various things about that online so I'm slightly confused lol.
- For the highlight shade, I didn't want anything too shimmery to take away from the green. So, I used UD Virgin from my Naked palette.
- Finally, I topped it off with Urban Decay Vintage Big Fatty Mascara.
To play it up, I would have used eyeliners. UD 24/7 Junkie on the top (dark green with hints of glitter) and UD 24/7 Underground on the bottom lash line.
Can anyone tell me for certain if my eyes are categorized as "Deep Set?" I've been going back and forth with that for a long time now lol.