Answer
kimmi1115
Simple Fall Eye Look

Today, I went with a simple eyeshadow look for Fall.  I have been wearing a lot of neutrals so far for Fall, so I wanted a slight pop of color.  However, I think it can be played up a bit.  I took the closed eye shots in two different kinds of lighting. 

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

• After applying UDPP, I started by applying Suspect from my UD Rollergirl palette.  I think this shade is also in Naked 2.  I kept the shade on the inner 1/3, and took it up to my crease.
  • Next, I used Mildew from my UD Urban Ammo palette on the remaining 2/3 of my lid and blended it up toward the crease.
  • I touched up Mildew until I was happy with it and followed the shape of my eye.  I did not use a special crease shade.  I think (keyword: think) my eyes are categorized as "Deep Set," but I've read various things about that online so I'm slightly confused lol.
  • For the highlight shade, I didn't want anything too shimmery to take away from the green.  So, I used UD Virgin from my Naked palette.
  • Finally, I topped it off with Urban Decay Vintage Big Fatty Mascara.

To play it up, I would have used eyeliners.  UD 24/7 Junkie on the top (dark green with hints of glitter) and UD 24/7 Underground on the bottom lash line.

Can anyone tell me for certain if my eyes are categorized as "Deep Set?"  I've been going back and forth with that for a long time now lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
thedoglover
Answered
(0) Hearts

i like the way u did your make up looks great

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • sumakeup