Answer
jenbird
Accepted Solution
Question about Urban Decay Naked Palette?

I don't own the Urban Decay Naked Palette but I've seen swatches of the eyeshadows on the computer and have even gone into Sephora and saw the palette in person on display. Anywho...I was wondering if someone could tell me about the shades Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal. In the palette Hustle appears to be a burgendy plum color, Creep a dark navy blue with silver sparkles and Gunmetal a silvery blue with silver sparkles. However...when swatched Hustle looks like a shimmery dark brown, Creep a Blue Black with Silvery Shimmer and Gunmetal the same Blue Black as Creep only with tons more Silvery Shimmery. I've always heard good things about Urban Decay's Products and understand that eyeshadows will look different in the palette than they do when swatched on the skin...however when swatched on the skin...Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal look nothing like they do in the palette...its like they're three different shadows. Anywho I was wondering if anyone could tell me why those three eyeshadow shades are so misleading? You'd think a high end brand like Urban Decay would make sure each and every shade of eyeshadow was true to its color both inside the palette and swatched on the skin?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
missjess87
Answered
(0) Hearts

I totally understand what you mean about those 3 shadows. Have you ever thought about the lighting you were in while looking at these in the palette and looking at them on your skin. Lighting definitely makes a big difference in the way makeup in general looks. It may look one way in the store, but look totally different once you get home and are in a different type of light. Nonetheless, Urban Decay NAKED palettes are great shadows. Urban Decay is my absolute favorite for shadow. I hope you dont let this little misleading thing keep you from trying out an absolutely wonderful palette.  =)

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • jenbird
    • makeupobesessed
    • missjess87