Answer
dancergirl17
Prom

Hi,

I'm going to prom and I want to find a palette or use one of my own palette's (Naked 1& 2, Naked basics, UB Oz Glinda palette) to make a great look for blue eyes. My dress is a royal blue and is embellished with rinestones all over. I'm keeping my lips simple and makeup but I want my eyes to POP, and everyone to be like wow her eyes. So, if you could suggest a palette or ideas on what I should do for my eyes it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
colorobsession
Answered
(0) Hearts

With such a bold dress color I think you a spot on with the idea of doing a softer face/lip and a dramatic eye. You've got some great palettes to work with, and could probably come up with multiple looks from each. I think the golds and bronze tones in Naked 1 would play up your blue eyes (and blue dress) beautifully. I would maybe go for a sultry, smokey eye using a black liner and maybe Darkhorse/Half baked to shade and one of the lighter colors as a highlight? I have that palette myself, so maybe I should experiment and take a picture :-) I've got dark brown eyes and a slightly tan complexion, but you'd at least be able to get the general gist!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • colorobsession
    • garnett
    • dancergirl17
    • SephoraLuhver1