I'm going to prom and I want to find a palette or use one of my own palette's (Naked 1& 2, Naked basics, UB Oz Glinda palette) to make a great look for blue eyes. My dress is a royal blue and is embellished with rinestones all over. I'm keeping my lips simple and makeup but I want my eyes to POP, and everyone to be like wow her eyes. So, if you could suggest a palette or ideas on what I should do for my eyes it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

I have blue eyes and I find that they pop when I use neutrals/browns.  You have wonderful palettes to work with and just about everything in your collections would be great. I would do a smokey eye and make sure you use some of the real shimmery colors for dramatic effect.  I know the Glinda palette has beautiful silver and gold metallics that would be great-especially since your dress has rhinestones. They always say you should not use blue on blue eyes but I love a deep blue eyeliner if I am using neutral shadows.  UD has a huge assortment of 24/7 pencils and some of them even have glitter.  I love Binge which is a shimmery navy.  They discontinued it but what is left is still in the stores. has all the new liners online right now.  I would play and practice the look a few times before prom.  If you need help with technique you can get great tips in Sephora from the staff or you can watch some great videos on Youtube.  I hope you have a wonderful time.  Smiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation