Pops of Green and Blue
I love how Urban Decay offers great, bright colors. Lately, I've been pairing UD with my Kat Von D palette. They're just meant to be lol. The color combo was inspired by the colors in my prom dress from 2010 although they weren't as bright lol.
Be warned: no neutrals used lol.
- To start off, I used UDPP in original.
- On the inner portion of the lid, I used Kat Von D's Snake Eyes from the Truth palette.
- For the outer two-thirds, I used UD's Shattered and blended the two colors.
- For the crease, I applied and blended UD's Mildew.
- Touch up or blend down the colors as needed.
- I lined my upper lash line and half of my bottom line with UD 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Flipside.
- Finished up with UD Big Fatty mascara.
- The color combo can be changed up and played with a lot. If I didn't use Mildew in the crease, I was going to line my eyes with either Rimmel Special Eyes liner in 130 Ivy or Sephora Flashy Waterproof liner in 12 Flashy Ultra Green.