Answer
zowoo
Please recommend cheap and good mascara.

Please recommend cheap and good mascara.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 13
roxystar4
Answered
[ Edited ]

I like cover girl Lash blast (in the orange tube). Some people really like the Cover Girl Clump crusher mascara (green tube).  Both of these do not have the traditional mascara wand (they are plastic and dense, check out recommendations below for more traditional wand styles).

covergirl-lash-blast.jpg

300.JPG

I've heard great things about Maybelline mascaras too (Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal, or the Rocket). I actually recently purchased both because of the raving reviews - i want to do my own comparison and review on them.

maybelline-colossal-volum-express-mascara-en.jpg

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara 1.jpg

Loreal Voluminous Mascara (original or carbon black) are a few good Loreal recommendations.

9714422_orig.jpg

300-1.JPG

Sometimes a mascara formula may be a little runny in the beginning and you may write off the mascara as being a dud. But after a few weeks the mascara thickens up a bit and can be the BEST formula ever. 

And if you can, try to get some mascara minis (deluxe samples) in your Sephora orders. I love trying new higher end mascaras and have found a few that I would be willing to splurge on.

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

marydiva
Answered

I love using Sephora's online mascara promo codes to get free mini mascaras. That's one of my favorite things about Sephora! If you make an order each month (or even less often!) you can get ALL your mascara for free. Minis usually last 2 months for me and if you place just 6 orders or so a year, you will never pay for mascara again! :smileyhappy: 

I'm anxiously awaiting the LashStash - which is one of my favorite Sephora sets that gets released each year. It's GREAT value and you get 10 mascaras or so for about $45, which comes out to about 4.50 per mascara. It's such a steal! 

anb0906
Answered

What are you looking for the mascara to do? volumizing? lengthening? Both?

seriously though, PM me your address, and I'll send you one of my ridiculous stash of samples.

KayyLynn
Answered
(0) Hearts

Jordana is amazing and CHEAP! I buy it at Walgreen's.

crayzeeRN
Answered
(0) Hearts

I loved Maybelleine Mega Plush! Big fan of the waterproof version :smileyhappy:

SirenPrincess
Answered
(0) Hearts

Almay Get Up and Grow

malday
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I like L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lash for a more dramatic look and Pixi Lash Booster for a more natural looking waterproof mascara. Pixi can be found at Target.

13691171.jpg

10928693_130206143000.jpg

mberteig
Answered
(0) Hearts

There's several that I like:

1.  Maybelline Lash Stiletto, this is great for length

2.  Maybelline Full and Soft

3.  Maybelline the Falsies, this is great for volume

4.  Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing, this is great for volume and is super cheap (around $3)

bombshell30
Answered
(0) Hearts

Loooove Maybelline full & soft!!!

katie1724
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm not sure what your definition of cheap is, but MAC PlushLash ($14ish?) is great. Less expensive than that is L'Oréal Voluminous (which I like and still use from time to time). I also loved Maybelline Full & Soft (eons ago), but since I haven't tried it recently, I'm not sure if the formula is still the same. 

leolion
Answered
(0) Hearts

Physicians Formula

vanillammm
Answered
(0) Hearts

cover girl clump crusher

LadySnowblood
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love Maybelline mascaras, like falsies, colossal, and mega plush.

Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • mberteig
    • malday
    • marydiva
    • bombshell30
    • roxystar4
    • crayzeeRN
    • LadySnowblood