Answer
drummergirly
One eyebrow extremely higher than the other?
[ Edited ]

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
dianabt
Answered

Hello drummergirly!

Thanks pocketvenus, you have great tips! :smileyhappy: I agree, you can also try parting your hair on the side and slightly cover the raised brow if it bothers you too much. 

First I want to tell you that remember, your eyebrows are sisters not twins! I tell myself this because not only do my sister and I look NOTHING alike, but that I have the same brow issues! My left brow is always raised higher and I'm not sure if that's due to the fact that I can actually RAISE that one brow on its own... ?? Here's a few tips I have discovered to even my own pair out.

1. Use brow stencils as a shape guideline and a soft powder pencil for definition that isn't too harsh or dark. I like the Anastasia brow stencils and the Dior Brow Styler pencil which is in one universal shade. You can fill in your brows to be a bit thicker which can make them appear slightly more equal in size.

Classic Stencils  Diorshow Brow Styler  Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

2. Use a brow highlighter with a slight sheen under your brow that is lower. This reflects light and makes the space between your brow and eye appear wider. Either a sheen or a matte color will work but that little extra sparkle can help. :smileywink: 

Urban Decay eyeshadow in "sin"

Sin

Stila Eyeshadow in "Chinois"

Chinois

Starlight

Starlight

I hope this can help you! Don't worry too much about their unevenness, it is what makes you, you! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
pocketvenus
Answered

I was in a car accident in my teens - it wasn't serious but I got a black eye and now one eyebrow is slightly higher than the other. So I feel your frustration!

You can definitely try to shape your brows with a brow pen/pencil to make them look more similar, and one can always pluck strategically.

Also, consider a different haircut. A cute sweep of bangs over your right forehead would lessen the difference. If not, it's probably best to avoid parting your hair dead centre as this would emphasize facial assymetry.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • pocketvenus
    • dianabt
    • drummergirly