Answer
degausser
Natural looking mascara?
(0) Hearts

I used to love Neutrogena's Clean Lash Tint. All it did was make my lashes black, and that's all I want. No clumps or flaking, left my lashes soft and natural looking. Best mascara I've ever tried! Sadly they discontinued it quite some time ago, and I still haven't found an adequate replacement. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any super natural looking mascaras? I seriously would be happy with a mascara that did nothing but make my lashes darker. All I've found so far are those tints that are supposed to tint your lashes for like, days at a time? Freaky. Not for me. I already tried Clinique's Naturally Glossy, and it was okay. Not any better than the Maybelline Full N Soft I've been using. If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 14
lylysa
Answered

Urban Decay's Lush Lash mascara is a very clean and simple formula that is great at defining.

The brush prevents clumps and overapplyig product and it just gives a nice, lengthened look!

lreagan
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have naturally long and curly lashes, but I am a natural blonde so like you, the only thing I need from a mascara is darkening my lashes. I've been using Tarte's Gifted Amazonian Clay mascara and really like it. It's all natural and looks natural as well. The only negative I've discovered is that it does dry out pretty quickly. I noticed it drying out after about 2 months of use.

Tarte - Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

http://www.sephora.com/gifted-amazonian-clay-smart-mascara-P286101?skuId=1328913

I haven't personally tried it, but I literally asked the same exact question on here about a week ago and someone recommended the Korres Deep Colour Mascara and that's what I'm going to try next.

Korres - Deep Colour Mascara

http://www.sephora.com/deep-colour-mascara-P199105?skuId=1052232

bc555
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've found that Josie Maran: GOGO (get one, give one) Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara leaves your lashes looking very natural, but very pretty.

You can also keep putting more on in layers to add more affect, but with one or two coats it just comes out very natural, no clumping, and very soft (and it is a nice black color)

Definitely reccomend! swfupload_7418404385871913272.jpg

niki24
Answered
(0) Hearts

100% Pure has amazing mascara! I really like the stuff, it is 100% natural and smells good enough to eat.

https://www.100percentpure.com/FRUIT-PIGMENTED-MASCARA-s/184.htmfront_mascara.png

latinadiva
Answered
(0) Hearts

The CoverGirl LashBlast Length (the yellow tube) is suuuuuper light and for me is exactly what you described, it does NOTHING more than make my lashes darker. It maybe adds the SLIGHTEST bit of length but nothing that I'd even count. It almost feels like mousse it is that light. Definitely never clumps on me. This is what I grab for a super natural look.

katanders
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recomend benefits theyre real mascara for a high end. For drugstore i recommend all maybelline mascaras. Mostly The rocket mascara and Falsies Flared. I prefer drugstore mascara over high end.

drrragon
Answered
(0) Hearts

my favorites for subdued, work-appropriate lashes are Buxom and Clinique High Impact Mascara.  I love the Buxom brush because its large round shape and long bristles let me really comb it through my lashes with no clumping.  The Clinique one is great because it goes on smoothly and comes off easily.

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

I second the suggestion of the Urban Decay Lush Lash mascara which is great!

Another favorite of mine is the Lancome Definicils which is great for added definition and shape. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
brittieeee
Answered
(0) Hearts

Every one's chemistry and hair and color is different.  Best thing I ever did was get the Sephora Mascara Sampler Kit last year. I was always searching for the "perfect" mascara for me. Clumping was always the big problem that I ran into. For $50 whether you want a whole kit that will last you forever, or you want to find the "one" mascara, it is great. I ended up liking one from Urban Decay but the mascara from BareMinerals was darn good for me too.

GottaLoveLush
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey hey degausser,

try Covergirl LashBlastVolume mascara in black.  It's a little more than just coloring your lashes black, but it's definitely not heavy, clumpy, or flaky.  Very light and pretty!

swfupload_3891565037012328213.jpg

lainathelion
Answered
(0) Hearts

Covergirl's LashBlast Fusion Mascara is a very good one. I would try looking around your local drugstore or even grocery store for this or any other mascaras. The name band mascara's usually make your eyes look very dramatic. Stick with cheaper products. I hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Msichana
Answered
(0) Hearts

Revlon Grow Luscious...thee best natural looking mascara!

kimmi1115
Answered
(0) Hearts

Benefit's Bad Gal Lash is a good, basic type of mascara for a natural look.  It also comes in a small size if you want to try it before committing to a full size tube.

On the drug store end, I like Maybelline Plush Lash mascara.  It really provides a  soft, full look.  

beautylovingirl
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I've wondered about the Josie Maran mascara before, I like the looks of the brush because with mascara for me the brushes matter alot, but I wonder about the formula and the staying power, Does any one know? I like to come home looking like I did when I left.:smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 14 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • niki24
    • kimmi1115
    • degausser
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • latinadiva
    • beautylovingirl